Friday, April 10, 2015

My Friday Four

I used to chronicle a few things that made me happy, that reminded me of the bursts of joy that this world has to offer. I would like to get back to doing that, of taking the time to hone in on what makes life good and sweet. So, things I'm loving this week:

-This boy turning 7 months on Wednesday! That's basically a year old! After that they graduate high
  school! ;)



-These eyes. I have looked hard and deep and there is not a single ounce of color other than blue in
  these irises.


- A haircut that makes going without showering MUCH easier (I went three whole days wearing it
  down! Gross or awesome? To me, totally awesome.)



-Max waking me up one morning to tell me, "When I got scared last night, I prayed to Heavenly
  Father and I wasn't scared anymore!" The reality of raising a child of God hits me hard sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. This was heartwarming. Love that Max boy and his tender heart. Also, 3 days of unwashed hair?! I'm so on board with that.

    ReplyDelete