Friday, July 31, 2015

Snapshots

Packing, packing, packing. This week has been full of boxes and sorting and bags to donate. We are moving next week; downsizing from a 3br/2ba to a 2bd/1ba. This is all by choice, but man it makes moving a little more complicated. I am trying to do some sorting here but will have to do more once we arrive and live in the space a little. Over the past year I have been trying to minimize, declutter, and only give room and time to that which we love or has purpose. One big sweep is my romantic notion but unfortunately two little hoodlums keep that from being a possibility. So we have been doing it in small batches, slowly, but effectively. It makes me very excited for our new home but exhausted just thinking about it.


Speedy crawler. He was going after my phone.


From a hike last week. He makes the best faces.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore the snapshots. Such sweet boys. & that crawler, oh my that is frame-able; he looks SO happy.

    ReplyDelete