Friday, October 9, 2015

Snapshots

It has been a wonderful week. Earlier in the week I went on my first hike sans Kyle and it went really well. It was super sporadic but I was so glad we did it. I love getting outside and the weather is so beautiful right now it is hard to not want to get out and enjoy it.

Max had school pictures this week and refused to let me trim his hair. Also, when I picked him up, I asked him to show me his smile. Man I cannot wait for the hard copy to show up! It is going to be awesome.

Daniel has finished cutting some new teeth (including a pair of molars) and his spirits are on the rise. He keeps adding new tricks like sticking out his tongue and dancing which brightens my day every single time he shows them off.
 
Snapshots from this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment